Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 1 decade ago

I've been having a weird dream, about wolves and vampires. Can any1 tell what it means? ?

I have this dream that i'm running in to a snowy forest, because something is chasing after me. Then i fall to the ground and wolves surround me. I start puking blood. The wolves seem happy that i was going to die. The in my left i see my dead grandma, in a white gown. The wolves leave and the vampires came, they were in my right. One of them, a guy, came to me and smiled. Then he bit me, but i wanted to go with my grandme.

• Favorite Answer

it means u cant decide which path to take. hope i helped =^)

I think it could mean that you are struggling with something in your life and the wolves could represent people trying to knock you down. The vamps could also be bad people in your life trying to keep you from doing something you want to do, or going where you want to go (represented by your Grandma). I'm not a dream expert, but I have had dreams before about wolves and vampires too. Hope this helped!

Snow

To see snow in your dream, signifies your inhibitions, repressed/unexpressed emotions and feelings of frigidity. You need to release and express these emotions and inhibitions. You may also be feeling indifferent, alone and neglected. If the snow is melting then it suggests that you are acknowledging and releasing those emotions you have repressed. You are overcoming your fears and obstacles. If the snow is dirty, then it refers to a loss in innocence, impurity and uncleanness. Some aspect of yourself or situation has been tainted.

Wolf

To see a wolf in your dream, symbolizes beauty, solitude, mystery, self-confidence and pride. It is also a symbol of survival. You are able to keep your composure in a variety of social situations and can blend in with any situation with ease and grace. You are a loner by choice. Negatively, the wolf represents hostility and aggression. It may reflect an uncontrollable force or situation in your life.

A vampire in a dream usually suggests our fears of being drained to the piont which we lose our life. This can happen from demands in your life and not coping with stress.Dreaming being attack by one can mean you feel seriouslt weekened by a persons will. Dreaming of animals; wolves can represent your instinctive side rather than your intellectual. Dreaming of a wolf means you feel threateended by someone sumthing.

Source(s): Try getting a Dream Dictionary

It's probably a good combination of seeing too may commercials about the movie Twilight and missing your grandma. Sounds like you might not have a lot of people that can back you up other than your Grandma.

• shomer

Its basically a dream.So dont difficulty.yet i comprehend such objectives might nicely be demanding fairly whilst u can bear in suggestions them.the clarification cud be that till now u went to mattress u ought to have been thinking approximately your pimple and ought to have seen some gory issues interior the television.Your subconscious suggestions recollects each and every thing you notice and manipulates all that right into a dream.So dont difficulty.So from now whilst u pass to mattress think of of something u wud prefer to dream approximately. Goodluck hun

• Cat

I think your subconscious is wrestling with the fact that there are some things worse than death. Actually, that you have to consider your options carefully - because what appears to be "best" (friendly guy smiling and offering to save you from death) may not be best in the end.

Dreams don't mean anything. They mean your mind is active while you're asleep. Harmless.

Any dream can represent (1) something you're afraid of, or (2) something you desire.

Dreams are not important. It's what you think during the day that is important.

It means that you have to give your mind a break... And really slow down on what you read and watch.... And you have to accept that maybe just maybe you should stop all together...... For your imagination is getting the best of you which could lead to a mental breakdown..........

it doesn't mean anything, it was just a weird dream. i had a dream that i was testing the effects of eating horse meat on retarded kids, doesn't mean it has some hidden message

It means you have the same taste in movies I do :)

Wait, was there a machete or chainsaw involved?