Kinda for fun. When do you think I will be in labor??? Please answer?

Today I am 39 weeks. My tummy and baby measure a week or more ahead. LOL last week I started getting cramping and when I went to my apt friday I was told I was still closed. Since then I did not get anymore cramps. Well now I am getting some cramps that are strong not enough that i stop breathing but enough that adds discomfort.(they are menstral cramps that i can feel down to my knees at times) They are inthe front of my whole belly and lower belly. LOL I constantly have to poop and a couple days ago I hit a record 8 today has only been 2. LOL tmi

How much longer do you think.... I feel like his shoulders are between my knees and when I pee I feel like his head is coming down and stopping it. LOL also I keep getting a weird feeling in my vgina almost like I am being scratched. LOL

BTW first time mom so i am interested in see what you all think for fun

Update:

LOL i feel like I will be pregnant with him forever

Update 2:

Ok my first due date was nov 10 and it was changed to dec 2.

Update 3:

Ok my first due date was nov 10 and it was changed to dec 2.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Idk. On thanksgiving day when your having dinner with your family your water will break? lol

Source(s): Alyssa's mommy to be! Can't wait for thanksgiving!
  • memex
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Ok i'm 39 weeks tomorrow and having the same symptoms. So i'd love to say soon but i'm convinced i'll be pregnant forever. Lol. Ok for you i'm going to say in 3 days. For me i'm going to say 3 weeks until they have to pull her out lol. Good luck x

• 1 decade ago

Honestly, those are the weirdest labor cramps/symptoms I have ever heard (although I am NO Dr.).

Just for fun I guess............ 24-48 hrs. - good luck!

• 1 decade ago

I couldn't even begin to venture a guess here it could be tonight or another week.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i don't think your going to go into labor any day soon i think with this being your first it will be on your due date.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You have two more weeks to go, maybe three.

Source(s): life experience
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.