has anyone married their 'rebound' ? after a 1 yr+ relationship?

i'm just too curious haha :)

i just broke up with my boyfriend. this is gonna sound so horrible..but i went thru all the 'heartbreak' in the relationship. i didn't even cry when i broke it off. we dated a year.. he just said enough rude things..and eventually stopped putting any effort into the relationship.

is it bad that i don't mind hanging out with someone new? he is a friend..but we have kissed [thats all. i dont want more]......i dont intend on being in a relationship again right away.

any stories? should i move on or hold back? i just really feel over my ex. i care that he is happy in the future and dont hate him but i'm so happy to not be with him.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

That's fine girl ( i assume your a girl ) it is fine that you have that relief of not being with the prick. That just tells you that that relationship wasn't meant to be and you were just postponing being with someone who loves you unconditionaly and doesn't give you crap. If you feel good about the way things were handle then don't look back and keep moving forward. Never look back unless there were some problems that weren't resolved, but it doesn't sound like that is the case. You are a free woman now!! So take advantage of it and have fun. If you like this new guy, take a chance on him if you feel right about it!

Good luck huN!

• 1 decade ago

OH BUT YOU CAN'T DO THAT ...THAT'S WHY IT'S CALLED REBOUND FOR THAT PURPOSE ONLY..THE OTHER PERSON KNOWS WHAT THE DEAL IS THAT'S WHY THEY'RE NOT GIVING THEIR ALL

Source(s): MY LIFE
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.