could this be a good sign ?

hi there , ok i just wanted your opions and experinces , ok im due my af today , but the weird thing is i have absaloutly no cramps , i usually get them the day or 2 days before my af but ive had nothing just discharge , saying that i do have my normal sore boobs ...but only got them yesterday when the usually come 5 days before af , i know this is confussing but it seems different to me this month , i dont even know if i bd on my ovulation date this month as i said i just didnt want to think about it this month ....was fed up of the bfn all the time , but anyway was it different the month u found out u were pregnant , thanks x

Update:

ive not took one yet as im only due today x

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago

I got cramps just like AF, I honestley believed AF was arriving. The difference I found was that my skin had broke out into the most awful spots, Acne style. Its died down a bit now, but apart from that not much else. I am 4w4d (early pregnancy unit has added a week to this because of my long cycles but i'm not going with that....)

• 1 decade ago

Yeah, I acted differently before I found I was pregnant. I usually get a monster migraine 3 days before, I have awful cramps, and light spotting 3 days before I start.

I had no migraine, light cramps, moodiness, and very light bleeding. So, I would wait a few days and test.

Good luck!

BTW--My boobs started hurting about a week after I had a positive test.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

What did your test say?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.