Problem with internet explorer?!?

Everytime i log onto websites that i normally use. this stupid little certificate error thing keeps popping up saying that there is at risk content. I have been using these webpages for years and i have already called my bank and verizon to see if they could help me figure out this problem and its not the website but my laptop. if anyone could tell me how to disable this junk i would greatly appreciate it because i cannot get onto pages that i need to access! Thanks

I am using Win Xp

Favorite Answer

The error message is simply warning you that the site has not been verified and not certificate has been installed. You can correct this (most of the time) by simply installing the cerficate (if it is available).

Look at this site: http://www.ie-vista.com/secure.html

It will provide instructions for installing the cerficate. The procedure varies depending on what version of IE browser you are using and if you are using WinXP or Vista. But you should be able to figure out how to install it.

install firefox it will be good one than internet explorer.

Source(s): www.mozilla.com/firefox/

go to tools turn of your security