Luke C
Lv 4
Luke C asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

what are some pros and cons for growing hair waist length for a guy?

i am 13 years old and my hair is 6 inches long,also no stupid answers

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Some Pros: It looks nice, it shows health and patience, many girls prefer a guy with long hair, there are certain subcultures in which it is "the look".

some cons: Depending on where you live, you may be judged for having long hair as a guy, it can make it harder to get a job (when yr older, of course, by the time you reach waist length y'll be 18 lol), it can get caught in car windows and stuff. Many girls perfer a guy with shorter hair.

It doesn't really take much more care to have longer hair. You only really wash yr scalp when you shampoo, anyway, so no matter how long yr hair is, you use about the same amount. You will use more conditioner, though. And long hair makes styling easier for guys, or at least no more difficult: just make a low ponytail, and off you go.

Long hair isn't dirty unless you don't wash it!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Oh, I thought you meant growing your hair waist length cause your boyfriend likes really long hair and your a girl. But everyone else seems to think you mean you're a guy so oh well lol.

• jenny
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

cons: you are going to be doing a lot more work maintaining your hair, takes longer in the shower, look like a girl, not very attractive on men

pros: there really are none for that long of hair on a guy, maybe just that during the winter your ears won't get as cold lol

• goni
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Its amazing.. I easily have hair down too my butt and actual everybody envys it, all of them like it, merely save it wholesome advert dont enable it look nappy.. youll like it.. :D and btw, men and girls folk who dont like it are all insane and dhavent seen superb hair thats that long thats been dealt with dazzling, so dont enable what any of them say impact you to no longer improve long hair :D

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

it's harder to maintain, obviously you'll have to use a lot more shampoo and conditioner. It will get knotted easier. some people think it's dirty, some people think it's unattractive, and some people will think it's a distraction.

• 1 decade ago

pros: none

cons: its ugly, dirty looking, and girly looking

just being honest sorry :(

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.