Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Poll: a red, white and blue leather jacket or a Tweety Bird leather bomber jacket?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Dear Santa:

I want a Member's Only jacket. Keep the Tweety one. Sylvester eats Tweety. I don't want nightmares.

xoxo

Swallow

• jepsen
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Tweety Bird Jacket

• 1 decade ago

Tweety Bird leather bomber jacket....

Source(s): where can I get me one?
  • 1 decade ago

Tweety Bird bomber jacket.

Nothing else screams "I don't know how to fly a B-24 Liberator, but I saw Top Gun 18 times.."

Source(s): Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Neither. gross. the fact that there is a tweety bird bomber jacket out there somewhere really upsets me.

• Judy b
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Patriotic red, white and blue wouldn't want Tweety running around naked.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

An old friend of my dad had 2 leather Taz jackets. One in black and one in white. Matching leather pants for both, too.

• 1 decade ago

hmmm ... Tweety Bird has always been a favorite of Lawrence, my pet Lion, he says it'll make you stand out easier.

BTW ... is the jacket heavy enough to slow you down?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If you're wearing either one of those, don't count on getting any intercourse.

Maybe you should scrounge up your 8-Ball leather jacket out of the basement.

Dammit Timmy.

• 1 decade ago

You could get one of those little suede, cropped-at-the-waist jobs, with suede fringe running up both arms and across the back, a la I Wanna Be a Cowboy. Then you could *cough, cough* pretend you never got over the 90s.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.