9 month old average weight?

My daughter will be 9 months tomorrow. We went to dr yesterday she weighed 13 lbs 11 oz!!! She is still in size 1 diapers. Developmentally, she seems to be on target?? Crawling, pulling up, talking, etc....I am pretty petite myself and my husband matured later in life. Does anyone have babies this small!!!???

• Favorite Answer

My Daughter has always been tiny..she is 9 months now and weighs 16lbs and is 27 1/2 inches long..just made it to 3 diapers, and they are still huge on her .she is developed way ahead of her age, she is almost walking now. She eats like there is no tomorrow,3-4 meals a day, 6 ,7 oz bottles a day, but she just stays skinny. Dr has no problems with her, she is curving upward on the growth scale and not losing any. So I say she is fine.

My daughter will be 9 months on the 27th. She was weighed yesterday and weighs almost 16 lbs. She was 6 lbs at birth and is growing at the 10th percentile. Im sure your baby will have a good growth spurt soon. My baby has grown so so much these last 2 months:She went from 3 month old clothes to 12 month old clothes in 2 months! Crazy!! I thought my baby was going to stay on the smaller side but kept growing. Its amazing how fast they can grow! You really notice it when they outgrow their clothes.

i dont know what average is but for a comparison, my daughter will be 9 months in 2 weeks and she weighs 22.8 lbs and wears a size 3 diapers, she crawls, pulls up, talk (who knows about what though lol). maybe your daughter will just be small. but other than that she seems developmentally on point and as longa s the DR doesn't think it's a problem, then don't worry about it.

As long as the doctor says she's healthy then that's all you have to worry about. my son is in size 4 diapers and he's only 7 months old. he weighs about 20 pounds now and he's about 30 inches. he's big for his age. I think he weight 13 lbs when he was 4 months old. what percentile did your daughter's pediatrician say she is in?

how much didd she weight at birth- if she has not dropped growth curve and is growing steadily then i'm sure she is fine- my fiance's little cousin was onlt 12 pounds at one year- he was 4 pounds at birth adn grew steadily- not a lot but he grew- he was walking by 10 months but he wass tiny:)

my son was 17 pounds at 9 months and he was in the 5% of his weight

My son is about to be 8 months and is 24 lbs. and the doctors said he is fine for his heighth.