surferbabi asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

I weigh 136 pounds....?

and i am 5 ft 5 1/2 ft.

is that too much?

also i am a girl and i'm 17

what should i do to lose weight, if you think its too much?

Favorite Answer

You could lose about 16-18 pounds if you wanted to, but it depends on your body frame size. If you are a medium build then you are perfectly fine.

I am 1/4 of an inch shorter than you and I want to weigh 120 lbs (I am 176.1 right now). However, I'm flexible between weighing anywhere between 118 and 140 lbs.

Your still young girl do not worry about weight for your size. It never hurts to do more activities but temper it with less fatty foods.I went to school with a girl who was 5'7" and she had a wonderful figure at 139 lbs. Just be yourself and let nature take its course.

Spartawo...

Im 5'4 and weigh 117. When I got married 2 years ago I was 5'4 and weighed 140. I think all that matters is that your comfortable with yourself.

your weight is actually normal. If your worrying about weighing to much, just stay active.

• ?

Technically you are a little over weight. I say pick up a small activity that will keep you busy, eat healthier and keep fit.

is normal a girl ur age to weight

I am 5'4 and I have 120 and I am old (30)... you're fine.

Source(s): me