k asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

can someone help me figure out wat this girl is trying to say???!!!!!?

well i found my old friend(girl) that i've known since elementary skool on myspace and facebook a couple months ago and she wouldn't add me for a long time and a couple weeks ago she did and i asked her a day ago why she didnt add me b4 and she said that she wont tell only if i can figure it out so she said

"just cuz i honestly -----, ----, ---" and the last word i figured out to be "you" and the second word does NOT have an "e" she said thats right but she wont give me clues and i could use some help so now it looks like:

"just cuz i honestly -----, ----, you"

thanks for the help i really appreciate it!!!

PPL 4 GODS SAKE I SAID THE SECOND WORD DOESNT HAVE AN "e"!!!!!

Favorite Answer

[ can't stand ]

Run- don't walk- away from this girl. Leave the girl alone, I beseech you; both on etiquette standards and legal standards of behavior towards someone not interested in adding you to her social circle of friends.

A lady does not have to explain her lack of responsiveness to the attentions of a gentleman. Allow her to politely show her lack of interest in you without an unpleasant confrontational reply. It is important for all men to allow women to decline or ignore them as the woman wishes. Ladies do not have to explain their lack of interest in a gentleman.

Avoid damaged women. I am NOT suggesting that you buy what this site is selling. Just to know that a damaged woman can hurt your reputation if you chase her; so don't chase her.

http://www.datebetterwomennow.com/

I think it means one of the following

Just cuz I honestly still love you!

Just cuz I honestly still hate you!

Just cuz I honestly still miss you!

I am going by the number of lines you put for each missing word.

oh sorry I didn't realize you said no e! well then how about MIss that don't have an e.

Maybe she is trying to say that she thinks about you a lot

"just cuz i honestly think about you"

or

"just cuz i honestly can't stand you"

It hast to be one of them!

the second blank has enough letters to be LOVE or HATE, so it's sort of hard to tell. She might have mixed feelings. Or maybe she really doesn't or really does like you.

don't want (could be the answer). you have to decide if it is worth your time to figure it out. you know the answer can't be positive or it would not have taken so long to respond. most importantly, she would be able to answer the question and not play games. if you are having fun trying to figure it out, I apologize for saying if it is worth your time. if not, move on. she will let you know eventually, if you want to hang out to find out.

she might be saying

just cuz i honestly love you

or

just cuz i honestly hate you

not putting you down or anything, but the first things that came to my mind were

"don't/not, like"

I'm probably wrong but that's the first thing that popped in my mind.

• Elley

just cuz I honestly can't stand you

just cuz i honestly don't want you

just cuz i honestly wanna do you

don't like you?

lol no umm

i don't know this is strange

I think you should tell her to stop playing games and tell you

ask her if she used to like you