why do you think that parents are...........?

always nagging on you to do things

22 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

because they are trying to teach you stuff so when you get on your own you will know how to do it yourself. nope im not a parent i just gave up fighting about that sh!t a long time ago.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Because us teens are rather irritable and don't want parents to control our lives.

Even though their not. They just want us to make the right choose because they've been down the road we are going down.

Its also because they do nag a little. But inly because they care so we just gotta put up with it until we know better.

-.-

Or something

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's your home and it's your responsibility to help take care of it. They shouldn't have to nag or ask. Take care of 1 room a day and they would never bother you.

• 1 decade ago

i use to think of it as nagging, but then i realized that if my parents wouldn't have "nagged" then i wouldn't ever do any thing for myself i would rely on them. It's kind of like a lioness who teaches her cubs to hunt. if that makes any sense to you at all, but thats just the way i think now.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I think it is because they want to know they have some sort of for lack of a better word control over their kids. Having kids and dedicating a part of themselves to their kids and then seeing that their kids can still go against what they say is tough on parents and I'm sure all the nagging comes from wanting reassurance that they still have some sort of "control" of the children that "belong to them."

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think you should do those things so that they can stop their nagging. It's only common sense.

• 1 decade ago

Parents Nag theres no way around i know they say they do it because they care not true they just like doin so u just have to deal with it sorry

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I know it seems they are nagging you, but they are trying to help you to be productive, self efficient adults

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Cause your a lazy little brat, and have a nasty room. Your a pig! Oh yea, they buy your ******* clothes, and your food, and put a roof over your ungrateful ***!

• 1 decade ago

Because they don't' want you to end up pregnant, on drugs or stupid and relying on a worthless man for the rest of your life.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.