Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 decade ago

Men quick question..?

If there was two identical women one standing 5'6 and one standing 5'3 which would you chose ?

ok both are stunning women with the same personality same body same everything just diff. height!

Favorite Answer

I have always liked tall women so you know my answer

For the sake of the woman, 5'3 is better seeing they can wear high heels without getting taller than you :P My girlfriend is 5'7 and I am 5'9, as much as I don't mind her being taller than me, she refuses to be seen taller than me, says it looks "weird" haha.

At the end of the day, 2 identical women, most likely they don't have the same personality?

I would have to judge on personality. If the same you go with the longer legs so 5'6"

Hard to say but I think I'd pick the 5'3

The one that is 5' 6". I'm 6 foot tall, so I don't want her to be a full foot shorter than me.

My wife would kill me for choosing either. But in general, the taller.

Remember, it's better to have loved a short girl than never to have loved a tall!

Since I'm 6'1, the taller gal would be better. Fits better for kissing, and for walking while holding hands.

Pretty wacky question, tho.

:o)

probably the one 5'3. But kinda depends on the vibe also...

5'3, i am 5'6 and it is wierd them at I level

The good looking one.