Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

how can i lose muscle, not get fat?!?

hi, so i'm quite thin, like i'm not fat or anything, but i'd really like to lose some muscle, cuz i thing it makes me look bigger than i am. I don't mean i want to become flabby or anything, but idk, if there's anything that could help! please!

btw, i'm a girl^^

I had this same problem. First of all if your a guy muscles are very sexy.Thin is for women (on my opinion). However, you have to diet and only do cardio exercises. That will take about a month in a half to really see a difference if you do that about 3 days a week. You will really see a difference.. as I see with myself. :-)

Do the right exercises and you do not have to be afraid of gaining muscles in the wrong places. Adn you don't have to worry about getting fat.

Most everyone does not have the genetic make-up to be "huge". So don't fear. But get a hold of good information, so that you are getting more done in every workout, and you are getting the sculpting affect you are after.

Running.

Source(s): QUALIFIED GYM INSTRUCTOR. TRAINING TO BE A PERSONAL TRAINER. FITNESS ENTHUSIAST

Dont use it and you'll lose it.