I need to finish w. my boyfriend of 5 months, what are the best lines that you have used, male or female..?

It hasn't been great btwn us, he has said all the right things to be a gd boyfriend, such as "I love you", and he has just invited me to xmas, but his actions have been very different, and I have been quietly hurt over time.

I can't see it improving, even though he seems more boyfriendy than before.

I just don't trust him, I think he is a Jekyll and Hyde character.

How shall I finish with him without any drama, and leave him thinking the best of me?

What have been your most successful exit lines..?

We were in love, he might still be, but I don't want to be in pain anymore.

He is an immature 39 and I am close behind in age..

He said he loved me on Extasy.

He has broken up with me twice for 30 mins and then tried to reverse everything he said.

I get the feeling he sleeps around in his drugged out weekends as Mr Hyde, and then comes back to me as Dr Jekyll in the week..

Favorite Answer

Well if you say he's a J&H character most likely there is no highly thinking of you, b/c the one side will not like you or take the break up nicley. So the best thing is to do it. Stop letting it drag out trying to figure the best line. I would just be like. You know what I just don't feel like this is going where I hoped it would go , we had our times but lately I feel like it just isn't right between us.

I think you should be looking at your own immaturity before dealing with his.

"what are the best lines that you have used"

Come on, he said he loves you, and you're looking for comedy to break his heart?

Tell him you think he is a psycho and you never want to see him again.

• ?

"It's just not working for me anymore. It isn't you, it's me. I'm sorry."

Edit: Try this: "the drugs go or I go." That should do it.

see ya wouldn't wanna be ya

the ol' cheezy 1

"Its not you, its me."