Hollyoaks & Eastenders Q: Is the new boy Archie related to Zoe & Did Tanya really try to kill Max?

I heard Archie was Zoe's brother, is he .. and he has an 'agenda'... what?

And did Tanya really try to kill Max. I havent watched Eastenders for like two weeks and Im really lost.

Please help me catch up..

Thanks

:)

Update:

Oh yeah.. what is that perv Tony up to with Lauren?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

archie is zoes brother & i reckon archie may know about her affair with her teacher..

• 1 decade ago

Yep, archie is zoe's brother but we haven't seen any on screen meetings between the two

apparently lauren ran over max but im not sure it's true, i dont think it was tanya though

tony is trying to groom lauren because whitney is too old and developed for him now, but nothing will happen because the actress is under 16

• 4 years ago

Archie Hollyoaks

• ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

Dont think she will , think she will go back for him then try frame saun , max has taken 7 weeks off fron eastenders cause his wife in real life just had a baby, but think it will back fire on both saun and tanya cause saun is leaving anyway and tanya is ment to go to jail , maybe saun helps max out who knows ,

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't think it was Tanya that ran Max down, i think she is covering for Lauren.

Tony is starting to groom Lauren.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.