Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetMySpace · 1 decade ago

What kind of information goes into the general section on myspace ?

I just would like to have some ideas for the general section on myspace. I just don't know what to put in it.

Thanks for any ideas, Mike Zion

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You can add stuff like Surveys , Pictures , About Yourself , Your interest...

eg. I love cat, My Hobbies.. etc....

You can make SlideShow pictures from RockYou.com and then paste the code in Myspace General Section.

• lapari
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

i understand a great style of persons see C-sections by way of fact the Holy Grail considering that they are speedy, deliberate, and assumably painless for the period of the technique. although, that's important abdomen surgical technique--the restoration time could nicely be weeks to even months. there's a honest to good risk of a few hassle or an infection afterwards. and via the heavy medicine used for the period of the technique, you frequently are not even allowed to hold your infant for an hour or so afterwards. Going into exertions is stressful on the grounds that's fly by ability of the seat of your pants. that's unpredictable and not extremely as text cloth e book by way of fact the childbirth instructions permit you recognize. that's painful, yet no longer impossible. that's stored faraway from any discomfort meds (did that), or you will get that epi and snort your way for the period of the contractions. the professionals: you right this moment get to hold your infant, you very almost right this moment can flow around by ability of your self (an prolonged delay in case you had an epi), and the restoration time is extremely quickly. different than postpartum bleeding, you're able to nicely be away from mattress good away. And finally, exertions and delivery are as lots a factor of being pregnant as concept. that's all one vast technique.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You general interests like what u like to do, hobbies, quotes, surveys, polls, pictures, icons

• *_*
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

things that you like to do, such as hobbies

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.