how do you see life in general?

If you were to explain how life to you can be a better lived life how would you describe it? more so , how could you persue someone to live their life better...

Life could be better If everyone would shut up before argueing.

Also If everyone cared less about superficial things like money appearance hair clothes....

People are so obbsessed with college and school and money that half your life is gone when you have finished college lol.

I wish there was some trade system or sharing.WHere everyone had the same amount of stuff and everyone worked the same hours at their job.

then people wouldnt be so greedy. Half the problems in the world is over money.

I know it seems unrealistic lol.

But all the problems could be fixed if people shared their stuff :)

You would never want more because everything would be accesible.

Life is what you make of it, and if your not greedy and you share people in return will share.If your kind most people will also be kind back.

try to do things to make your self happy and not depend on others to make you happy. I dont think anyone is truely happy every day and every minute so ignoring the small things is the first step to happiness

If i have clothes on my back food in my stomach and some where to lay my head IM HAPPY,,,,, what else do you need.

I dont like todays society. everything evolves around money

Oh well

Life really is what you make of it. I think the best way to be happy is to live a good life, and try to be as fair and friendly as possible (like a do unto your brother etc... thing) - There are no religious reasons for this; to be honest, I'm an atheist. I just think that if you treat people well, you will generally receive the same treatment back. Work hard and you'll get your rewards, financially or otherwise. Bad things happen to good people and bad people alike, but if you're nice, there's a much better chance that you'll have a good set of friends to help pick up the pieces.

Lol, I don't even think most people know what would make their lives any better. For the most part it all becomes monotony. Even people with huge amounts of money do crazy **** to feel more alive. There was that rich guy, Steve Fossett I think his name was, who decided he wanted to go exploring in some kind of hot air balloon and he ended up dead. Life is really long with a lot of dull parts in between.

I love these lines from the movie Tombstone

Doc Holliday: What do you want Wyatt?

Wyatt Earp: Just to live a normal life.

Doc Holliday: There is no normal life, Wyatt, there's just life, ya live it.

Wyatt Earp: I don't know how.

Doc Holliday: Sure ya do, say goodbye to me, go grab that spirited actress and make her your own. Take that spirit from her and don't look back. Live every second, live right on through to the end. Live Wyatt, live for me. Wyatt, if you were ever my friend... if ya ever had even the slightest of feelin' for me, leave now, leave now... please.

Wyatt Earp: Thanks for always being there, Doc.

Life is nothing but a series of decisions and resulting rewards/consequences. We are who and what we choose to be. If you want to be happy, then you have to choose to be happy. If you want something then you have to choose to work hard for it and earn it. So, if someones life sucks, it's because they have chosen for it to be that.

Yes, of course, there are people who have had bad experiences in their lives that they did not choose to have happen, but they get to decide how it will affect them and the rest of their life. They get to choose whether they will continue to be negatively impacted by it or change things around. Again, it's all about making decisions.

In general I see life as a tornado; twisting and turning and blowing me all over the place. It seems like I struggle and struggle and never have anything to show for it.

I like to think of myself as a realist but this question made me rethink it: maybe I'm a pessimist. But that's just how crappy life has been to me.

Source(s): I'm 37.

sometimes life is full of secrets for me and sometimes it is so boring, but in my opinion life is full of questions that are so interesting and the most beautiful thing in life is being with people and at the same time being alone, life means gift your all love to other and at the same time not not gift your all trust to people. Life is very simple and at the same time it is very complicated. I look at life as a very nice and strange flower that I shall sit and watch it for many hours. Life will be beautiful if you can be far from any materialistic thought, in fact, when you are reading a book or watching a good film, thinking about an internal question, when you are playing and speaking with a sweet child, when you are in silence and are watching blue sky with its several white clouds. it is a life full of beauty and full of existence and presence of God who is everywhere and is inside you and is loving with you, life is this moment that I am writing and explaining my emotions and feelings about life, life is this nice and sweet moment that is 12 midnight in my country, Iran, that I am in full silence and the radio is playing a nice music and I am speaking with you about life and the strong and delicate presence of my loving God who is before me and you and is laughing us and enjoys to watch us because according to my belief, when two persons speak about God and life that is masterpiece of God, God is there and care about us. Life means when I am working with love, life means when I am crying with a sweet sadness and with a nostalgic state, nostalgia for heaven that we are belonged to there and we have fallen to earth to obtain perfection and returning to heaven.