Ipod touch.................................?

How do I put moving/animated pictures on my ipod touch?

• dp
    Favorite Answer

Apple's website says both the original and 2nd-gen Touch "Syncs iPod-viewable photos in JPEG, BMP, GIF, TIFF, PSD (Mac only), and PNG formats."

To get photos to your iPod:

1. Create a folder on your hard drive to hold the photos you want on your iPod. Call it iPod Photos for example.

2. Drag the photos you want from your usual picture folder into the folder you just created.

3. Open iTunes, select your iPod in the iTunes Source list.

4. Click the Photos tab and select “Sync photos from.”

5. Choose “Choose Folder” from the pop-up menu and select the iPod photos folder you created.

6. When you want to change what photos are on the iPod, just add or remove the photos from the folder you have made and sync the iPod.

BTW, the latest software update (2.2) is at http://www.apple.com/ipodtouch/softwareupdate.html

• lapari

iPod touch... however the Nano's have a digital camera, so I woudn't say they suck. and that they arrive in distinctive colorations too... i admire the iPod touch considering which you are able to acquire video games and music anyplace there is wifi, and the video games save me amused for the period of loooong journeys

i dont think that the touch supports gif images

i tried and i couldn't figure it out