What is the fattest person you have ever seen? What where they doing?

Favorite Answer

I took care of a 25 y/o man who weighed 720lbs. It was terrible, we had to put two beds together, trying to catheterize him took three people to hold everything back, and the whole time his family was sneaking him food! He later died of congestive heart failure.

I agree with it not being the nicest question. One time I did see a woman with a stomach so big that it was almost to her knees. I dont remember what she was doing.

actually there is this really fat guy at the gym that I go to, and he works out everyday. I think he is starting to lose weight, and I think he is doing a terrific job, but I know it must be really difficult for him. I secretly root for his success.

this isn't a very nice question. but they were in a motorized shopping cart at walmart because they were too big to walk.

Over 500 lbs.They were( you guess it)eating.

There have been many many most of them were very grumpy...