What should i do about this situation!?

i wanna get back with my ex but she always tells me she doesnt know and shes confused im sure she still likes me cuz she still wears my ring i gave her when we were together....even though ppl have told her to take it off already..she still has it on....ppl tell me to move on and let her be others tell me to keep fighting for her.....and some tell me juss not to pay so much attention to her and she will start to miss me..........i want her to start to miss me but im scared she might end up fading away from me instead!? what should i do....because we only talk on fridays sundays and sometimes tuesdays and wensdays.....what should i do? if i stop calling her she wont call me because she has to much pride....what if i stop calling and she starts to forget about me?

Favorite Answer

Sometimes its better to let her go. Give her some space and maybe if she really misses you, she will call you. If not, then you are better off because it will never work out.

Ever heard the saying "If you love something, set it free, if it comes back to you it was meant to be" ?

Go with that......