List of what Obama has promised first thing?

Ok so over the campaign trail and still to this day it seems that Obama has made promises to be his first priority, now it seems that the list is getting very long but does anyone know of a place to find this list? Or maybe if someone has been keeping track they can paste it here. I just want to see how many number one promises he has made.

Update:

See I am not looking for how honest or dishonest he or his team are, I want to know what he has promised that it all. So not an explanation on who or what his administration is, but. What has he promised to be is first priority, and there is more than one.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You won't find any of his promises because he took them off his website the day after the election. Solar's comment about meritorious transparency is thus rendered unconscionably wrong.

Source(s): NY Times article referring to Obama's removal of the issue pages: http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/11/11/obam...
  • 1 decade ago

Then Senator Obama and now President elect; has always maintained that there would be a open and transparency within his Administration. So far Obama's transitional team has merited honesty and candor.

• 1 decade ago

He promised to lower taxes on 95% of us.

He promised change.

He promised he would pull troops out of Iraq as soon as he could. For those nay sayers, yes, I know he did not use the word promise, but if you repeat your mantra enough, it is still a promise.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He's got no easy job. So many things need fixing and as time goes on things could change. Give him a chance to get in office.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He is a politician..When he opens his mouth, only lies can spew forth..It is what they do.There will no promises kept, except for one, and that is that he will start campaigning for re-election on 21Jan2009.

• 4 years ago

rather the 1st expert paper he signed became into to close GITMO. 0bama remains engaged on that. yet you already know how that's with golfing and holiday trips and all. 0bama is a hectic guy.

• 1 decade ago

well, babys have to be burped, so you pat their back after they eat

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.