I have a warning that pops up when i open up my computer?

The warning says if i don't back up my hard-drive then there may imminent damage done. But i have already backed up my hard-drive! So how can i get rid of the warning?

thanks for your answers.......but i already MOVED my stuff to another hard-drive and my computer works fine....sooo.... idk.

Favorite Answer

Sounds like possible spyware. Run an anti-spyware scan on it.

Its saying that your hard drive is almost to its max capacity. You should purchase an external hard drive (or internal if you want to go to that much work) and MOVE files onto it instead of just copying them to it. If you keep files on the hard drive with out deleting the Original then you are making duplicates and will not help you with your problem.

The solution to this is to move your files to another drive. Then delete the Original files from the Original drive.

Hope this helps!

Source(s): Personal Expirence

It may be a virus. That has set its alarm on. Pls don't click 'Yes' without reading what it means & don't download anything if it says so. Scan with antispyware & may be you'll get rid of it.

Hope this is helpful.