implantation bleeding?

i had sex 3 weeks ago and again 2 weeks ago (this wednesday) and this friday that just passed i had what i believe can be implantation bleeding...it was really light and turned brown and went away after a few hours. it didnt fill a pad. my period is due on thanksgiving or a little later.. i had my last period on the 29th or 30th and it ended on the 5th. could this be implantation bleeding? if so..when should i take a test? im trying to wait as long as possible because i really wanna be pregnant..but i'm really excited...

Favorite Answer

Hope you hear the good news soon, Ideally take a blood test two days after the date you should get your period.

Blood tests are far more accurate than urine ones, and don't worry about it.

It could be pregnancy but if it doesn't happen this month, no worries just concentrate on your ovulation days the net month :)