The best way to treat small blackheads?

i have lots of small blackheads on my nose, i've tried lots of things to get rid of them but nothing has worked! any suggestions would be very much appreciated :) thanks!

Favorite Answer

Try doing a sugar rub every night. All you have to do is get about 1-2 tabeltpoons of sugar and wet your face and scrub! It helps get rid of dead skin cells, and get down into the pors. good luck!!

Source(s): My Ultimate Wisdom

1

Source(s): One Week Acne Cure : http://acneaway.raiwi.com/?wZzk

As an skin care proffesional i would say the you need to find a cleanser, toner and exfoliant.. after you exfoliate your face you need to steam it. Boil a pot of water and just put your face over the steam for about 5 to 10 minutes after your done get a mirror and try to squeeze out the black head. Do not over do it though. When your done use the toner on your face. you can repeat this process once every 2 weeks so it doesnt damage your skin. I suggest you cleanse, tone and exfoliate your skin every day though. This daily routine alone should help your skin. cleanse first then exfoliate loast you need to tone.

Good luck

:o)

your best bet is to go to the derm and ask for a topical retinoid. Over the counter products are useless.

The steaming is good and most efficient I think !

Try that and let us know !

Good luck.

LEMON JUICE AFTER YOU WASH YOUR FACE WITH YOUR CLEANSER IT WORKS REALLY WELL MY FACE IS SO CLEAR NOT ONE BUMP OR MARK!!!