Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetOther - Internet · 1 decade ago

What is a good email program for teachers?

Hey I'm looking for suggestions for an email program for a teacher to use. You know like gmail, comcast, etc. Well I already know about First Class. Thanks!

Favorite Answer

gmail, or yahoo

the answer is certain, if is it on the faculty community. Now, they could't tap your man or woman digital mail, yet, i'd advise in no way interpreting your man or woman emails on a school pc. the chance is too intense. the reason they could is elementary. enable's purely say you deliver an digital mail to Tommy's mom and say that Tommy is doing poorly and also you'll favor to communicate about it with the parent. parent is one among those "my baby can do no incorrect" and calls the imperative. The imperative will favor to verify the e-mail *i'm hoping* to be able to make heads or tails out of the precedence. that is the way it would want to probable be used. might want to or not it is abused? nicely of direction. do not deliver personal correspondence by digital mail. in no way ever ever communicate about yet another crew member by digital mail. you're purely searching for hardship

I know several email program.

Email Search Crawler

Powerful Email Sorter

Godsw Auto Emailer

As if I haven't understand your question.

Windows Mail (Outlook Express) but you have to have an isp that supports it.

Other than that there are yahoo, hotmail or gmail accounts.

use the web based gmails pop setting with mozilla's thunderbird.

gmail

if you're a teacher then the school you work at should provide an email address for you, if not then use yahoo or hotmail

Yahoo

Aol

Coastalbb

Source(s): yah

Gmail is the bomb! Really.

NET ZERO I THINK OR GMAIL LIKE YOU SAID