I'm a 13 year old (i got permission to use my mom's account) and i need to know what color to paint my room!?

Ok, so we're going to be moving pretty soon, and i don't know what would be the best colors to paint my room.........

Which should i choose?

1. Pink, light blue, brown, and lime green-..i already have a CUTE comforter and sheet set with all those colors in it,

but...

2. Blue and brown- i find this combination really nice for a bedroom and bathroom,

So, please answer, you don't have to type anything long or anything, just tell me which one, 1. pink, light blue, brown, and lime green

or 2. blue and brown

just type in 1. or 2.

PLEASE HeLp me!

P.S. please tell me which colors would make my room look more like a teenager's room!

xoxo, Brittany

thank you all sooooooooooo much! i know, i deleted all the info, but i think i have decided................#1 is what i'll go with.

thank u L341 for the idea to paint stars on my ceiling........IT SOUNDS aWEsome! And thanks to everybody for helping me decide which color to paint my room............ THANKS EVERYBODY!

ohh, wait, i didn't realize it, the details are still there...anways.....................thanks and

BYE! my mom needs to get on now.........yeah

Favorite Answer

2.

lol, nice and short...

Well, I'm currently painting my room Lime green and blue. It looks absaloutely amazing. You could do a brown wall if you want to tone things down a little more. But don't use too much, or you'll loose the "bright teenager" look your going for.

I know thats not what you wanted. But as far as the numbers, I'd say blue and brown. There are too many colors in number 1, it might send your head spinning when you walk in ;)

• yowza

play around with the Sherwin Williams color visualizer to help you imagine how the colors will look together. It is the best paint visualizer on the web, imho. I like how their color palette is laid out, I like that you can search by color family & color name, the "painted" rooms look the most realistic, and it suggests coordinating color schemes. You can literally spend hours:

http://www.sherwin.com/visualizer/

I think "jersey cream" (# 6379) might be a great choice.

You can take a photo of your house & upload it to the makeover gallery on this website:

http://www.roomvues.com/

You can get color suggestions & for $5 they'll photoshop them onto your room so that you can get an idea of what it will look like.

• goni

you may locate out what your mom likes. If there is a few thing she quite needs see in case you have sufficient money to purchase it. in case you dont dont stress out over it. Be resourceful you dont constantly could purchase some thing you no. remember its the concept that counts!

1 and paint some stars on the celling ... i have always dreamed of that

You should try a light pink color.

1.

love those colors that would look really good!