npc asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 1 decade ago

in german how would i say...?

on holiday i like to go cycling and swimming and before i go to bed i like to read for an hour.

and

in the morning i am going to go swimming, in the afternoon im going to go cycling and at night i am going to go to the disco for 2 hours.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If by "holiday" you mean when you are on vaccation:

Im Urlaub gehe ich gerne radfahren und schwimmen und bevor ich zu Bett gehe, lese ich gerne für eine Stunde.

If by "holiday" you mean days you don't have to go to work:

An freien Tagen (alternative: Wenn ich frei habe) gehe ich gerne radfahren und schwimmen und bevor ich zu Bett gehe lese ich gerne für eine Stunde.

In der Früh werde ich schwimmen gehen, am Abend werde ich radfahren gehen und in der Nacht werde ich für zwei Stunden in die Disko(thek) gehen.

Source(s): I'm austrian, so I should know how to speak german ;-)
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Perdurab's answer is generally good, although there are a few things I would change.

''Im Urlaub gehe ich gern radfahren und schwimmen, und bevor ich INS Bett gehe, lese ich gern eine Stunde.''

''AM MORGEN gehe ich schwimmen und am Nachmittag, gehe ich radfahren und nachts gehe ich zwei Stunden in die Disco.''

Source(s): lived in Germany - German Major.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Here is how you would say this in German:

English:

On holiday i like to go cycling and swimming and before i go to bed i like to read for an hour.

German:

Am Feiertag mag ich einen Kreislauf durchmazuchen gehen und swimmend und bevor ich ich schlafen gehe, eine Stunde lang lesen mögen.

English:

In the morning i am going to go swimming, in the afternoon im going to go cycling and at night i am going to go to the disco

for 2 hours.

German:

Morgens werde ich zu schwimmen, gehen, am Nachmittag im gehend einen Kreislauf durchmazuchen zu gehen und nachts werde ich zur Disco 2 Stunden lang gehen.

I actually got these translation from dictionary.com.... it's a really good source....When you go to the home page, just hit the translate tab, and then go to the full text translator option. This got me through Spanish class last semester.. hope I helped!!!

P.S. you must hit English to German to translate in that language.... :-)

Source(s): www.dictionary.com
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.