can I get pregnant on the 3rd day of my period?

I started my period on Oct 29th 2008. My boyfriend n I had sex on Nov 1st on the third day of my period. He ejaculated in me twice that night. Could I have gotten pregnant? And if I did should I b late by now? 2day is the 25th. My cycle is bout 28-31 days. Whuts the possibility that I gotten pregnant. When can I test? N whus wit da cramping pains n no period yet?

Favorite Answer

your most likely not pregnant..you ovulate 2wks after your period..its high unlikey to ovulate and get pregnant on your period...the cramps are prolly your period coming..and you shouldnt test until you are officially late..so wait until a weeks after you think your suppose to start since you periods change so much

You can get pregnant at any time. It depends on when you ovulate. It's possible that you could be. Wait another week or so and get a test.

it is not likly

probably not