Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

is phenermine really a good weight loss supplement? will it help me lose weight?

i when to the doctor abbout my weight issue and they perscribed phentermine to me but im not sure its gonna help cuz i have have problems with loosing the weight.i have tried all sorts of things and yes i eat right and exercise.....but i gain weight not lose it....it makes me quite upset cuz i dont want to end up like my mom (355lbs)

Favorite Answer

Try the lil Jack work out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKCGe2Ezris

Youtube thumbnail

It works wonders

Eat early in the day to lose moew weight

people who regularly weigh themselves and keep track of their progress in a journal are more likely to lose weight

invest in a standing desk like the ergotron workfit s 379 ergotron com or get crafty and raise your monitor and keyboard with books

savory umami ingredients such as mushrooms low sodium soy asparagus and olives can help you feel full and add an earthy home y quality to your healthy dishes

avoid eating while rading listening songs and watching tv at your home or keep by kepping your hands busy

schedule meetings to take place in far off conference rooms

the mix of cardio and toning five times a week will keep metabolism humming

proteins takes more time to digest than carbs so eating protein will make you feel full for longer

boost your metabolism with some green tea or chili peppers