Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

is phenermine really a good weight loss supplement? will it help me lose weight?

i when to the doctor abbout my weight issue and they perscribed phentermine to me but im not sure its gonna help cuz i have have problems with loosing the weight.i have tried all sorts of things and yes i eat right and exercise.....but i gain weight not lose it....it makes me quite upset cuz i dont want to end up like my mom (355lbs)

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Try the lil Jack work out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKCGe2Ezris

Youtube thumbnail

It works wonders

• 5 years ago

Eat early in the day to lose moew weight

• 6 years ago

people who regularly weigh themselves and keep track of their progress in a journal are more likely to lose weight

• 5 years ago

invest in a standing desk like the ergotron workfit s 379 ergotron com or get crafty and raise your monitor and keyboard with books

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

savory umami ingredients such as mushrooms low sodium soy asparagus and olives can help you feel full and add an earthy home y quality to your healthy dishes

• 5 years ago

avoid eating while rading listening songs and watching tv at your home or keep by kepping your hands busy

• 5 years ago

schedule meetings to take place in far off conference rooms

• 5 years ago

the mix of cardio and toning five times a week will keep metabolism humming

• 5 years ago

proteins takes more time to digest than carbs so eating protein will make you feel full for longer

• 5 years ago

boost your metabolism with some green tea or chili peppers

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.