Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)Scottish Football (Soccer) · 1 decade ago

Is Obama really appointing Neil Rubin... who caused the problem at CITIBANK, to his economic team?

This guy got paid like 150 million dollars and is responsible for the demise of one of the oldest and most respected financial institutions in the world. Does Barack hope to change the fortune of America the way Rubin changed the fortunes of CITIBANK..or just for his friends of Barack? ie Friends of Bill.

Favorite Answer

i fink so

I wouldn't be surprised if he did. I mean more than half of the people he is picking comes from Clinton's cabinet so another stupid move like this would not surprise me.

Source(s): www.crookedcrux.com

Dude, you're in the wrong section ! ! ! Who cares about Obama, CITIBANK, or whatever. WE WANT ONLY SOCCER !

Mon the Hoops.

OUR ACCOUNTS ? LOL your havin a giraffe !

Yes he does and we are all still HOPING for CHANGE

i think they should belittle him and send him to parkhead.he will have a good laugh at their accounts.