Ladies, Would You Enjoy This Date?

So, I am taking someone on a third date. The first two have been so much fun and I really like this girl, although I am still playing it cool and trying not to rush things...etc. We are just getting to know each other better.

So for date #3, we are going for a light dinner at a pretty low-key restaurant. This place is very different but kind of cool. Just a new experience. That will be followed by me taking her to this little area where there is an ice skating rink surrounded by trees with lights and just a cool little shopping center with a few places to eat. Where the ice skating and stuff is, they have hot chocolate, as well as a place where you can get fruits and candies dipped in hot chocolate and caramel.

I thought it would be different and a little more romantic. I am hoping the weather holds out and it's not overly cold, although it will likely be fairly cold. Anyway, what do you people think?

I think that is really romantic! I would be so excited. I think you should suprize her and tell her you have a date planned, but don't tell her where you're going to take her. That would be so cute, I would definitely be amazed that a guy could put thought into it!

i do no longer understand who u are yet that's what Im speaking approximately. that's a astounding date. you do no longer locate allot of fellows who wanna go out.carry out outdoors consume and then merely rejoice with the air. rather allot of fellows are actually utilising "Im broke u understand gasoline fees and stuff" If i replace into that woman your dated i could be happiest woman alive. you do no longer could difficulty bout this toddler you get carry of this interior the bag!!!

Perfect and thoughtful of not only the season but exposing her to a new experience

I think that's a wonderful date.

• Sounds like a pretty gay date

If your girlfriend doesn't want to go, call me. I think it sounds fantastic.

oh i hope my bf takes me to this kin of date

i think she's gonna love it ♥♥♥

You're so thoughtful! It's nice. I would love it~

i think thats really sweet !!

i know i would love it if a guy did that for me !

yeah great