Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 1 decade ago

what is the strangest thing you ate?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Durian or "stinky fruit".Not so bad once you get past the smell. It is a fruit of South East Asia. The spell checker didn't recognize it, but it is really plentiful this time of year in Malaysia. It is about the size of a medium melon, green, with spikey skin. Inside, it has sections, sort of like a citrus fruit, except not as symmetrical and the fruit in the sections looks like puss bags. Each one has a large seed in the middle. Some say it has a chemical smell, others say it smells like rotten chicken. People who persist in eating it often develop a taste for it. It is even a favorite fruit of many.

• 1 decade ago

The strangest thing I've ever eaten wasn't a food, but it was a drink. It's a middle eastern drink that is a salty yogurt.

• 1 decade ago

Beef Stomach.

When my parents fixed it up, it looked like seafood, and I thought it was. It was white and spongy. It's really good, but kind of sickening.

I finally found out what it was when I decided to watch them prepare it. I looked on the label and it said in clear, black print : Beef Stomach.

>_<

• 1 decade ago

Escargot. I was at a restaurant in Montreal on time and had to try it. It tasted like rubbery, garlicy beef gristle. Bleh.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I don't know about strange, but I've eaten many unconviental foods.

Snake

Buffalo

Raw Squid

Cow Testicles

and once a boiled sheep eye.

• 1 decade ago

Ice cold hotcakes smothered in vinegar

• 1 decade ago

Crickets and Hummus. Yuck.

• 1 decade ago

Pickled Pigs feet....yummy!

• 1 decade ago

vegemite... it's strange in canada but supposedly everyone loves it in australia lol

• 1 decade ago

cheddar and bacon flavored crickets

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.