Is he interested in me?

Ok so I meet this guy through some new friends and liked his whole bad boy thing he had going lol.

We went out as a group a few times until one night it was just me and him.

We spent the whole night just driving around and all he did was try and hold my hand it was so cute. He also kept saying what a great girlfriend I would make which freaked me out a bit ............

The next night he asked me if I wanted to go to a party so I did. He left his friends and came and got me.

He introduced me to his friends who seem to disliked me off the bat which I didnt understand. Even his cousins didnt seem to like me.

I asked him why and he was like its because i never introduce girls to them so their wondering whats so important about you ..........

Anway after the party we went to his friends house we made out a bit but didnt sleep together.

He took me home the next morning all the while calling me his girlfriend he even got out of the car opened the door for me and kissed me goodbye it was so cute :).

He called me that day to see how I was and then the phone calls stopped.

Typical because now i started to like the guy I even heard from our common friends that he thinks im a cool chick and he likes me so im like wondering why?????

Im totally confused hes txted me a few times but thats only because I texted him and I have'nt texted him now for like five days.

What should I do or not do lol advice would be great :)

Favorite Answer

Usually if guys really like you, they will pursue you. if he doesn't text you, then he probly had moved on. it sucks, but guys are like that sometimes. sorry

Find someone else. Doesn't life have enough headaches to worry about what makes this guy tick...if you can't figure hi out now, how are you going to figure him out later in life (if it did reach that point).

If you are a nice girl then maybe he likes that side of you if he is a bad boy. A lot of the times bad boys really are bad and they like the good girls because they can bring balance to their life I dunno just a thought.

Uhh he sounds kinda like a douche, but if you like him tell him you wanna hang out sometime. If he doesn't take action on that, then just let it go.

He's into u so much but if he has stopped callin and stuff then I guess it's probably d influence of his family and friends, afterall u said they dont like u. U cant tell wat they might have told him

Answer mine: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200811...

• your question is too long and rambling