What can I do to turn him on?

My bf always says that I turn him on but I wanna REALLY make him want me.What are some things that I can do...or that you have done, that are super sexy and can make my bf crave me even more?;)

Favorite Answer

wear a revealing top

but make sure it leaves something for his imagination ;D

have soft skin all over especially legs

bite yr lip

push yourself against him in a sexual way, but make sure your clothed

kiss his neck

passionatly kiss him and pull away half way through making him want more

wear sexy underwear

cover him in strawberry ice cream sauce and lick it off

blindfold him

tell him you love him :)

• moriah

How To Turn Him On

Maybe you could invest in a nice sexy underwear set, and tease him by either pulling down your top slightly or sliding your jeans/trousers/pants/ whatever down a little to let him get a peek at your underwear, or try whispering seductively into his ear, telling him dirty things that you wanna do to him and vice versa ;) Works for me and my bf every time!

Hairy arms are normally a major turn off for me.. but i agree, on Bill it's hott! xD OMFG! i don't think i had ever seen Bill's legs! :O He has sexyy legs x3 Hm.. Bill's lips are just HOT.. i don't even know why.. & i lovee Tom's lip peircing! i know ): i saw a recent pic of him where he was smoking.. but, hey, at least it hasn't messed up his voice! Which could mean that he doesn't smoke that often.. maybe.. :P & lmao, yeahh i did see his hairy arms!! edit -;- Ooh yesh.. i forgot about Bill's sexy butt! How could i forget.. *shakes head* xxo. ♥

What I do is I go up 2 my Bf or Bf hopeful And I complement him or say something then just walk away. He ends up coming after me. It works like a charm :)

Source(s): My source is just expierience

haha ok well he's a fun idea. I've never tried it. Ok well invite him over to bake a cake and when your about to ice the cake, put a lot of icing on his face and just have an icing fight and when you guys are done be like oh you have somethin right there and then take it off with your finger and then put the finger in your mouth and be like hmm you taste good. Just an idea. But make sure you have an extra can of icing.

strip off all your clothes and make sure you have on sexy lingerie (include a thong lol)

and then lay on your belly, butt poked out and open a magazine while twirling your fingers round your hair. he'll jump on you in a second!

what turns me on is

confidence, look at him like u wanna suck his di#k off, lick his ears slowly then breath in and out, put ur breast in his face like when he was a baby getti breasr fed, show him ur body and do some sexy movements in front of him, play wit him and make sexy sounds like in the pornos, ur tongue is ur weapon it will drive a guy nuts where ever u put it

Back massage, dress up, get him to laugh, be a little flirty, then tease and eventually go all the way

How old is he? if he is in his early 20s all you should have to do is look at him