What to put in a Prayer Box pendant?

I love the idea of the "Prayer Box" pendants but most of the pendants I've found are so small, I can't think of anything that would fit in them. Any ideas?

As a Christian "Witch", I've incorporated many Pagan aspects into my worship. So it would not necessarily have to be a prayer that's placed inside as far as I'm concerned.

Favorite Answer

You COULD place a talisman of some spell that you wish to continuously supply your energies of focus onto. It could be a healing spell or a love spell into which you place a small token of your spell for you to hold and concentrate energy whenever you feel the needs arise. You are correct, it doesn't NEED to be a Prayer Box, it can do for a very tasteful spell box as well.

I tend to use a tiny green cotton bag which I can keep it in my pocket and focus on it several times a day for healing for my friends. A tiny prayer locket would be perfectly lovely on a woman, around her neck on a tiny chain.

Brightest Blessings,

Raji the Green Witch

ok. So what you're preserving is that God created illnesses, yet He did no longer create any of the factors that our drugs are made out of, nor did He, the source of all intelligence and concepts's eye, inspire any of the learn that produced those drugs. and additionally you accuse us of being irrational???? by using the way, your little question additionally betrays an intensive, although client-friendly, pretend effect of the information, "Thy could be finished." analyze Matthew 6:10. extra ideal yet, analyze it indoors the Greek. it quite isn't to any extent further a fact of passive acceptance. it quite is, easily, a call for ( indoors the needed temper) that God do His will in the international the way it quite is completed in Heaven. i'm sorry if that little fact disrupts your comfortable concept of what the Bible teaches and what Christians have faith approximately God.

A toe nail. Or belly button fluff.

I always suggest lucky charms.