craxyman5556 asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Is Christian Cage going to the WWE?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

NO ONE knows for sure just what Christian is going to do .. not even the TNA or the WWE ....

That is why TNA wrote the storyline for Christian to get the Beatdown by the MEM .... That way, if he left ..they drove him out ...... and; IF he stays , he will feud with them .....

The TALKS are still going on . Christian feels loyality to TNA as they gave him the Push and the title that WWE would never do .... BUT; has not been doing very much lately ....

Vince would like to bring Christian back to the WWE and give him a storyline with Edge ....

We will all just have to wait and see what CHRISTIAN decides to do ...

• Christian Cage is still on the Total Non-Stop Action Wrestling Roster. His photo and information are still up there. As far as I know, he is still under contract to TNA. This is Sports Entertainment and this is a storyline. Christian Cage probably wanted some time off to be with his family, so TNA had the Main Event Mafia beat him up. That gets Christian some time off. I'll believe Christian is going to TNA when I see it and not until then. Until I see TNA pull down his photo and information, WWE put up his photo and information and see news stories to that effect, then I won't believe it.

• WWE have supposedly offered Christian a contract, and Christian said it himself that he wants to support his family the best he can.

WWE= More Money. More Money = Better support for his family.

Plus TNA think he's leaving, so they've written him out of storylines for the foreseeable future.

Personally, I think he'd be mad not to come back to WWE. Seeing as TNA is tanking at the moment.

• 1 decade ago

No he is not he is going to stay where hes at because he doesn't like the WWE.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He is coming back to WWE, but it will be on ECW to battle Boogeyman and then he will haunt Edge after Hardy get the belt from him and is fueding with HHH. That beat down that MEM gave him is the kicker. That was a going away present.

Or CC will win he feast or famine match and end up getting fired.

• 1 decade ago

it is in the works they offer him a contract and the the wwe are waiting for his answer

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

we have heard he and gail kim may

Gail Kim will go to raw as a heel as ashley massaro may return with that old gimmick but might not because of the code entrance linked with jericho. she may go with christian with a canada gimmick

but might be normal

wwe is unpredictable

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

WELL ITS NOT CONFIRMED YET THAT IS CAGE COMING

BACK TO WWE OR NOT UNTIL HIS CONTRACT GETS EXPIRED

WITH TNA SO LETS SEE

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Doesn't look like it right now he is hinting he want's to stay in TNA

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Cannot predict now

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.