Girls, what do you like best about wearing no show socks?

I notice a lot of girls out and about wearing those very low no show socks. Not the regular no show socks that appear a small amount above the shoes, but the ones that sit low beneath the shoe line and are worn below the ankle. I was wondering the reason for this? Are there particular low no show socks you prefer wearing? Where do you usually wear them?

Favorite Answer

I love them and wear them almost all the time-work and play. I wear them with my ballet flats and some pumps.

I like them because they keep my feet warm and from sweating. They also help prevent blisters with out stretching my shoe (like regular socks).

I prefer the none slip ones, but the lace are also good when the weather is warmer.

Source(s): Hoped to help...
  • gleiss

No Show Socks For Girls

Girls No Show Socks

• ?

i admire the low ones because of the fact they are plenty extra soft, plus they arrive in lovable designs! I placed on the ok Bell no-practice socks that in many circumstances are colourful with stripes and dots, in packs of like 8/10 pairs or something. At costco!! :D

i like the no show socks that are below the ankle i like them because they are cute and they do not show. and i wear them to cheerleading [we have to]

hope i helped!

we usually wear them with flats cuz we dont liek the socks showing cuz it just looks wierd

• hannie

Other socks always fall down and its annoying. With these, it doesn't happen

i always wear them.

it just looks better when your wearing shorts or something and you cant see the socks.

its less geeky (:

i like then because they aren't geeky looking when you wear shorts and runners!