Does Mizzou have a chance for the national title still?

Favorite Answer

IF they win the Big 12 which I don't see happening I highly doubt it

quit asking this question.........it's on here every day, if you don't like the answers then quit asking it over and over again......NO Mizzou does not have a shot at the BCS title game, they have too many losses already, even if they win the big 12 championship they will not be invited to play for championship. Enough is enough, get over it, you should've done better in the regular course of the year.

Literally the only way would be for Florida, Alabama, Texas, TT, Utah, Penn State, and USC to all lose at least one more game and than Missouri win the Big 12 Championship so its possible but incredibly unlikely. Also they are awful in comparison to either team from the South that they will be playing.

I don't see anyway that can happen. Even if they win the Big 12 championship game, which is unlikely, they will not make the NC. To many other teams in front of them.

So we all get a thumbs down for telling you the truth? Don't be mad at us for telling the truth, be mad at your team for not living up to the hype.

• brian

I dont think there is any possable way for them to get there, the best they can do is win the big 12 and go to the fiesta bowl.

No. they will just go beat the crap out of another SEC team like last year.

i think they will play well in conference but i dont see them goin to the NC. they've had a good season.

I just don't see it happening...Sorry!

i see them.......in the cotton bowl?

no