Does Mizzou have a chance for the national title still?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

IF they win the Big 12 which I don't see happening I highly doubt it

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

quit asking this question.........it's on here every day, if you don't like the answers then quit asking it over and over again......NO Mizzou does not have a shot at the BCS title game, they have too many losses already, even if they win the big 12 championship they will not be invited to play for championship. Enough is enough, get over it, you should've done better in the regular course of the year.

• 1 decade ago

Literally the only way would be for Florida, Alabama, Texas, TT, Utah, Penn State, and USC to all lose at least one more game and than Missouri win the Big 12 Championship so its possible but incredibly unlikely. Also they are awful in comparison to either team from the South that they will be playing.

• 1 decade ago

I don't see anyway that can happen. Even if they win the Big 12 championship game, which is unlikely, they will not make the NC. To many other teams in front of them.

So we all get a thumbs down for telling you the truth? Don't be mad at us for telling the truth, be mad at your team for not living up to the hype.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • brian
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I dont think there is any possable way for them to get there, the best they can do is win the big 12 and go to the fiesta bowl.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No. they will just go beat the crap out of another SEC team like last year.

• 1 decade ago

i think they will play well in conference but i dont see them goin to the NC. they've had a good season.

• 1 decade ago

I just don't see it happening...Sorry!

• 1 decade ago

i see them.......in the cotton bowl?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.