Which is most effective ?

If someone in ur family or friends thinks of becoming a non Muslim, would u freak out at them

leave them to their choce

or sit & make them understand things & make duwa for them at night?

Why?

Favorite Answer

I would try to find out why. If they were leaving over a bad experience, I might ask them to slow down and really consider it. If it was an isolated experience, then they should find a way to let it go. If it was something major (I don't know, say they were upset over wudu) I'd try to find out ways to make it easier or reasons why it's good for them, etc.

If they were leaving for another religion specifically, I would again find out why. Maybe they think another religion has something Islam doesn't. Maybe there is something they are allowed to do in that religion that Islam forbids.

Basically I would try to use logic to convince them not to leave, but in a gentle way. If nothing worked, I would wish them well. No compulsion in religion.

It should never happen, but if you ask then my answer is I will make them understand things & make duwa for them, (WHY?): because that's my pleasure to make them understand the real path, even my non-muslim aunt became a muslim becos of my father and my father did the same which I will do.

Ouzbillahi Mina shytan Al Rajeem

Bismillahi Al Rahman Al Raheem

You Christians are lost and astray, you girls both are sad cases and you need to get a life.

EFFECTS UPON THE PRESENT WORLD

Abu Hurairah (RA) narrated that the Messenger of Allah (SAW) said: “The Hellfire complained to its Lord, saying, ‘O my Lord, my different parts eat each other up.’ So Allah allowed it to take two breaths – one in the winter and the other in the summer. This is [the cause pf] the severe heat and the bitter cold you experience.’” (Al Bukhari)

Ibn ‘Umar (RA) narrated that the Prophet (SAW) said: “Fever is from the breath of the Hellfire; so cool it with water.” (Al-Bukhari)

Abu Dharr (RA) narrated: “While the Prophet (SAW) was on a journey, he said [regarding the performance of the thuhr prayer], ‘Wait until it gets cooler.’ He said the same thing again until the shade of the hillocks extended, and then he said, ‘Delay the [thuhr] prayer until it gets cooler, for the severity of heat is from the breath of Hell.’” (thuhr period is just before ‘asr) (Al-Bukhari).

Deuteronomy 18, Moses stated that God told him: " I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their brothers; I will put my words in his mouth, and he will tell them everything I command him. If anyone does not listen to my words that the prophet speaks in my name I myself will call him to account" Deuteronomy 18:18-19

One of the signs of the prophet to come from Paran (Mecca) is that he will come with "ten thousands of saints" (Deuteronomy 33:2 KJV). That was the number of faithful who accompanied Prophet Muhammad to Paran (Mecca) ..

Muhammad was predicted to come in the Gospel of John

Just a quick note, the Arabic word "Muhammad" is an expression which means "The honorable one" or "The glorified one" or "The admirable". Prophet Muhammad was the first in the Middle East to be named "Muhammad". Below, you will see how Jesus in today's Gospel of John had called this human Prophet which he predicted his comming "The honorable one".

DO YOU WANT MORE!!!!!!!!!! WE HAVE IT FROM YOUR BOOK TOO! KEEP COMING IN HERE AND I WILL SURELY MAKE ANOTHER 1000 MUSLIMS IN A WEEK INSHALLAH AMIN!

YOU WILLING TO LET YOUR ACTIONS DO THAT!

KEEP GOING AND YOU WILL SEE!

Source(s): Spiderman, Spiderman Friendly neighborhood, Spiderman Wealth and fame, he ignores Action is his reward To him, life's a great big bang up Whenever there's a hang up You'll find the Spiderman!

you should at least step in and point out why they were raised muslim, and why being muslim is so important. if you just let them convert or devert, you aren't doing what is right as a muslim, don't you want to save your family member from making a mistake?

a friend of mine has recently became a non muslim (may allah help her) i make duaa for her every so often and i have also tried to talk to her about why she has left

i think when ppl leave it is as they have some problems i am sure insha allah she will return when she thinks what is right

hell ya id freak out.....

id try 2get them bak to their senses..... id start asking why why why....there is no possible reason i can see that one would wanna leave Islam....and of course id come down after a bit....tell them they are leading the wrg way.....tell them to visit the mosque and speak to imama before making the decision

• Y!A

this is not easy, according to Sharia he's given three days to repent, during those three days he's directed by means of Targheeb and Tarheeb until he gets convinced to repent,,

Now if a convert to Islam's family member kept preaching to them that they need to leave Islam, you wouldn't be happy about it would you? So why be a hypocrite?

I believe the Quran simply put it, you have your religion and I have mine.

I would let them be because if I ever wanted to convert or become a non muslim I wouldn't want them hassling me every single time they saw me. They have their beliefs and I have mine. Simple as that.

Leave them to find the truth, Christianity!