what is the youngest age to date?

me and my friend are having a disagreement about what the right age to date is................any comments??

Favorite Answer

14yrs I guess.

10 or 12

The Right age to date in my opinion is 15

and if ANYONE says they've had a boyfriend or girlfriend in grade 1, 2, 3, 4,5,6,7,8, I don't believe them because I find that's way to young to actually have a relationship, its retarded when people say they've been dating since they were 8 yrs old. Pisses me off actually. Because you can't actually experience a fricken relationship at 1-8, 9,10,11,12,13,14 yrs of AGE your not MATURE enough... like seriously ppl

think about it!!

I don't believe you can put a number ont he appropriate age to date. I think as long as both parties are mature enough to handle the stresses of dating then go for it. Just make sure you will still be able to juggle dating with school, work, ETC.

Well I went on my first date at 14, and my dad went with us. So lets just say I didn't date for a while after that. I think if your date your you can drive then you old enough.

11 YEARS

Source(s): EXPOSE THEM YOUNG SO THEY COULD GIVE YOU REST OF MIND IN FUTURE.

There is no right age, as long as they're doing sex too early.

it depends, if there's no age gap and it's innocent then like 13!

15.5-16...any earlier and you are not even a teenager...you are a CHILD

2nd grade