Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

for mothers. please answer .. its kinda stupid?

haha this is stupid question but how much does tylenol infant drops cost? so i know if i have enough or i need to go to the bank and get more money out

You can get the generic ones for $3 or $4. The name brand are $5 or $6.

Source(s): Mom of 3

If I were you, I'd go to a Dollar General or something like that. They have off brand kind for 3-4 bucks

They're cheaper if you get the generic brand, like at Target or something. Maybe $4 or so. It's the same thing as the name brand!

Source(s): pregnant with #3

depends on where you get it. Walmart sells their brand for like 3 bucks, name brand is like 5. If its at the drug store its a dollar or two more, if its the gas station at the end of the street you can spend close to ten bucks.

i found out on my very own whilst i replace into Kindgergarden ( youthful i understand) yet , my mum and dad i think of kinda knew , whilst they joked around with my older brothers and stuff i could chortle on the jokes because of the fact I knew what they have been. She gave me the communicate whilst i replace into 10 nonetheless , she pronounced that clever ladies could make stuipd errors and which you may under no circumstances supply into friends . i'm 15 and that i'm open with my mom. possibly merely say " This woman at my college had intercourse with ---- or whoever and actual everybody thinks she is a sl*t yet i understand that's basically a rumor. " and he or she could start up tlaking approximately it and supply you the communicate. desire I helped

You can get generic which is like $3.50 at Target or name brand which is around $6-7

anywhere from 4-8 dollars- depends on the brand and the size you are buying.

I haven't had to buy those in a while, but usually they're around maybe between $4-6.

i think maybe around 3 or 4 dollars not sure I haven't bought any in a long time

like 8 dollars for the little pack they aint to much for the walmart brand its like 5 dollars