Why am I feared by everyone after leaving the Spire in Fable 2?

I just left the spire after you've been there for 10 years- I saved it yesterday the moment before I got on the boat to leave with Garth and the guards, and when I came back, everybody was scared of me. I looked at my reputations, and everywhere except Bloodstone I have gone from famous to illustrious, and Bloodstone, where Ive never been, I am famous in. Everyone runs screaming from me, and are all scared of me - can someone explain this or at least help with a solution?

Favorite Answer

You might be feared because you probably followed that guys orders in the spire and if it isn't that, are you evil? Are you wearing the spire suit because that makes people scared sometimes... Hope this helps.

• Josh C

How many people did you kill in the Spire?

That affects it. You're wearing a Spire Guard outfit and you've been in that terrible place for 10 years. That's why they're scared of you.

It gets better if you behave nicely.

When your in the spire the guy in charge of your electric necklace will punish you for good deeds causing you to lose experience, alot of players will be put off doing good deeds and do what he says all the time, therefore becoming evil which is why they are feared.