What is the base on I dream of jennie where here master is an astronaut?

Family wants to know answer nobody can think of it

Favorite Answer

I work at Patrick Air Force base and they allude to Jeannie and her Master, Tony Nelson, living Cocoa Beach--just north of Patrick and south of Cape Canaveral Air Force Station. We do have an airfield at Patrick but I believe that Tony would have been stationed at Cape Canaveral--or, as somebody else said, it was Cape Kennedy at the time I Dream of Jeannie was filmed.

A bit of trivia for you: In Cocoa Beach there is actually a street named "I Dream of Jeannie Lane."

Source(s): Me! ddt
  • Garth

They make references to the base in Cocoa Beach Florida, which is Patrick Air Force Base.

It started out as Cape Canaveral, became Cape Kennedy, then back to Cape Canaveral. During the Jeannie era, I believe it was Cape Kennedy.

If you want the name of the military base, you can go to the NASA website and read the history of NASA.