Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

How many napkins do you get when you go to the Taco Bell drive thru?

I got ONE whole napkin. I wonder if I should cut it in half and use the rest later?

Favorite Answer

I usually get none. I guess they use the napkins to roll blunts. That is what I would do if Taco Bell would call me back.

Reince I am a drive thru cashier I can easily say this that was not right but to let you know drive thru time at the voice box 1:15 same at the window between 11 am and 2 pm is 50 seconds and the timer will keep going til you fully pull off yes were not McDonald's and yes I have said "Can you please pull forward were on timers" we have customers that think drive thru is a drive in and try to eat there food If I have to ill run back to the window before they get it in their mouth it is not right and I get blamed my General Manager just got hired in a few months and the first day he met he said I was proficient as **** I am the best cashier at my store and I can cash out acar count money give change tell them about the survey check bags and hand food out in less than 30s seconds while taking another order and answering the phone so yeah I get pissed especially when I get scolded even if my line people are not moving fast enough and it's not my fault he makes it my job to yell at my crew

I'm not surprised by your whole one napkin. You were so lucky for having received it!

My humanity and worth as a being diminishes to a singularity every time I go to a Taco Smell.

I get such lovely service and the quality of my food is soooo exquisite that I always feel like crying after going there. I cry more when it comes bathroom time.

I always question: "What kind of masochist am it that I put myself through this once or twice a year?"

Source(s): Please all you Taco Smell executives. Take note. I fart in your general direction.

I always ask for extras and hide my stash in my glove compartment, so when I get stiffed on napkins I have some.

Taco Bell is trying to save the world by skimpin' on napkins.

I usually get 4 napkins

One or Two those people are stingy. That's why I walk in and make my order, that way I can take all the napkins I need.

None.

Even when I ask for napkins they say "They're in the bag" & they even look in the bag first.

I take the bag, drive away, take a look & no napkins.

I don't have a car. Plus tacos have dead things in em. But I do steal napkins and sugar from Starbucks at every opportunity! I hope I have won your heart back.

At least you got a freakin napkin. I got some Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes and the girl didnt even give me a fork OR napkins... Its like Helllo... eating in my car here!

You got one? Were I am from you are priviledged if you a napkin at a drive thru!!