e mail i need to fix sender ?

some one got it to my e mail acct when i send a emal undersender it has edward stupid how do i fix it thank you

1 Answer

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    You can change the FROM name and the REPLY TO address on the "General Preferences" page. The FROM name can't be blank but you can change it to anything including the email address itself.

    ₪ With Classic Mail - Click options / mail / general preferences (under management)

    ₪ With the All-New Mail - Click options / mail options / accounts / add or edit an account / edit

    ₪ ɦəlʞɹɐq ₪

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.