Black light party. what color will make me stand out from guests?

It's my sweet sixteen, and I want to have a black light party. The title of the party will hint towards the colors guests should wear. I was thinking that if they all wear neon colors, would I stand out wearing white in the black light?

My favorite color is purple. Should my theme/title of the party be like specific colors? Or should I leave is more open like neon?

I would like to stand out. Also is it weird to tell guests to wear jeans? or should I say something like "casual"? I'd like to wear a simple dress and I don't want others over dressing compared to me.

my party will be in February.

Favorite Answer

definitely white

It sounds like a fun party!

you should wear a nice white dress

find a glowing Tiara for yourself!

also make a VIP section for you and your favourite friends

have a choclate fountain

give out neon stuff

please pass on my party or try it next year

You may want to have a look here: www.chase-games.com

This site describes an Amazing Race party plan that is great for a birthday party, sleepovers, scavenger hunt, etc and is designed for kids aged 13 – 18. The “legs” of the Amazing Race party plan sell on eBay quite cheap (like $5) or they sell it through their site with PayPal.

If you are not familiar with the Amazing Race, you can learn about it here: www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race . Good Luck!

www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race

Source(s): www.chase-games.com

White looks the best so you should wear that.. and I would just tell your guest to wear anything but white and no dreeses.. that way you stand out. Good Luck sounds cool!

White, I love the black light!

i think metallic purple!! something that will shimmer under lights to

purple is the HOT color for fall right now

say casual but clean cut attire on invites so they dont look like total bums

possibly vases with white flora which will enable the lights fixtures bounce off of them. they'll look quite bright below the black lights fixtures too. or in line with probability bowls of bright colored candy like bitter gummy worms.

white t shirt and you can draw on it with florescent highlighters and it will glow whatever color

• a long time ago there was black light party forthis girl who was turning 16 she could not make up her mind what to wear

and her party

STUNK!!!!!!!!!

wear all white. you'll glow

white!!! looks awesome..