Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

I think i'm pregnant after i had sex my back hurts my whole body aches but lastnight i felt a heart beat.?

The heart beat was coming from my lower stomach. Can that be a sign?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Ha! i'm 32 weeks and I've never EVER heard a heartbeat!! lol! You made me laugh!

Source(s): Alyssa's mommy to be!
  • 1 decade ago

The heart beat was yours. It comes from the pulse of the descending aortic. If your back hurt right after you had sex I would say you just over did it. It takes at least 2 to 4 weeks before your body would have any changes or symptoms from pregnancy.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Your back probably hurt from the sex, and as for the heartbeat maybe your own heart was just beating a bit heavy. I doubt you're pregnant.

• 1 decade ago

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha you really should not be having sex of you do not know how it all works

you felt your OWN heartbeat,

you do not get pregnant 10 minutes after having sex

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i have them all the time and it does not mean you are pregnant the only way to know is if you take a test and your back hurting doesnt mean anything it can mean youre about to get your period

• 1 decade ago

lol, you felt your own heartbeat. If you haven't confirmed your pregnancy yet its WAY TOO IMPOSSIBLE for you to feel the baby's heartbeat... wow.

• 1 decade ago

if thats the case then I have a baby in my wrist and neck. man I should get checked out.

• 1 decade ago

LOL - No! Goodness sakes, go to school and get an education!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

LMAO...that's funny..maybe instead of having sex you need to get educated

• 1 decade ago

no you can find yyour pulse in your wrist, neck, and hip/lower stomach

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.