Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicR&B & Soul · 1 decade ago

WHERE HAS THE RAPPER T.I BEEN?

i know he has alot of tracks out recently but where has he been the last few years its really buggin me coz no 1 knowz

Favorite Answer

He's been in jail.

On October 13, 2007, federal authorities arrested T.I.

On October 26, 2007. Judge Alan J. Baverman required T.I. post a $3 million bond, $2 million in cash and $1 million in equity on property he owns. The rapper was required to remain at home except for medical appointments and court appearances

. The performer later pleaded guilty to US federal weapons charges. He served a year in jail after completing 1,000 hours of community service

Movies and music baby. Getting that money right before he does his bid. He has a lot of people to payback for legal fees plus he has a family to take care of.

HA HA Yeah he has been in jail for violation of probation by having his bodyguard by him a gun, and he had a house full of guns, that he wasn't supposed to have in his possession.

He has a New Album PAPERTRAIL and he's been all over T.V and he does not go back to jail until 2009

• Sazz

I remember he was on house arrest not too long ago for firearm offenses.

Probably in the cut since he's witness to a murder.

jail

unfortunatly hes sooo talented

and hot lol