hi im looking for a puppy for free id perfer a bulldog but where im askin for a free puppy then ill take it ?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I'd like a new car for free. Can you find me one?

No?

There is no such thing as a free dog. If you cannot afford the initial cost of the dog, you cannot afford to care for the dog.

• 1 decade ago

you wont likely find a free puppy... expecially not an expensive purebred like a bulldog! Many people would be more than happy to find a bulldog pup for under $1,000!

Try your local paper or craigslist.. you might find some kind of large mixed breed for free... like a lab mix or shepherd mix.

Or you can try your local shelter and pay a fair adoption fee to get a puppy.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm really sorry but you're never going to get a free bulldog...and no dog is free. To have your puppy neutered and vaccinated costs money, as does food, leads, collars, and bedding. The puppy will need to be insured OR you will need to have a large savings account in case of sickness.

No such thing as a free dog.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well,you can get a free puppy as not paying for the puppy itself

-craiglist .com

-petfind.com(usualy an adoption fee)

-kijiji.com

but......you need to know that you must care for the animal with $$$$

not Hundreds but sometimes thousands(thousands in a life time)

i would suggest you wait till you are oler and can care and buy your own.

GOOD LUCK

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

There is no such thing as a free puppy. Dog food, vet care, ect... all take $.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The age limit to post here is 13.

• 1 decade ago

dogs cost money to take care of.

duh.

but if you don't want to buy a pure breed, go to your local pund or humane society where you can adopt a pet.

• well good luck with that

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.