Do you leave your bottled hot sauce at room temperature, or do you put it in the fridge?

I was wondering if people put their bottled hot sauce i.e. TAPATIO, TABASCO, CHOLULA in the fridge once opened or do you leave it out at room temperature. I know the base for these is vinegar and that preserves them to some degree. I have left mine out on the counter several times and have noticed that they start... show more I was wondering if people put their bottled hot sauce i.e. TAPATIO, TABASCO, CHOLULA in the fridge once opened or do you leave it out at room temperature. I know the base for these is vinegar and that preserves them to some degree. I have left mine out on the counter several times and have noticed that they start turning dark after a while. How long can you leave out before it goes bad or does it ever go bad?